Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Leader letters

We have been writing leader applications here is my one for environment leader.

Student
Saint Patrick’s School
Puketahi Street
Greymouth

1 March 2019

Teachers
Saint Patrick’s School
Puketahi Street
Greymouth


Application for the Leader of Environment


To whom it may concern.


I’m writing today to apply for the position of the environment leader.
I will help the school to go green and the students to learn about the outdoors.
I strongly believe that I would work well with the students, teach them responsibility and show them
the power of their actions. I’m writing because I believe that I will be the most suitable for this level of
responsibility.


I will brighten up the school with students art, and make an efficient recycling and compost system.
By giving the students a roll to play, they will learn responsibility and give them the chance to see that
with a bit of effort anything can happen.


Staying healthy is a big problem for some people so I believe that St Patrick’s should be able to give
out fresh healthy meals, It’s as easy as setting up and garden and having the students in groups to
look after one plant each. Using recycled wood we can make little gardens to grow these plants.  


As you have read I would make a great leader and can help the school and students in a lot of ways.
Thank you for taking the time to read and putting my letter into account.



Yours Sincerely



Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your helpful, thoughtful comment on my blog.