Friday, December 28, 2018

Week 1 - Activity 3

New Zealand is a beautiful place filled with lots of awesome trees and plants. Just like New Zealand, the African desert is with these wonders like cactus as they can live on 3 milliliters (ml) a day, imagen getting one on your birthday and give it 3 ml a day how many ml would you use.

The  way I worked it out is by timesing 300 by 3 so 900 after that 60 by 3 so 180 next I timesed 5 by 3 witch equals 15 then I added them together to make 1,195 ml. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex

    Well done with the activity. I really like that you have shown me exactly how you worked this one out. Thank you for that.
    You are almost correct. If you could go back and check your adding. You have solved the problem but you have just not added the three numbers together correctly. Good try though!

    If you could just go and fix this up for me that would be fantastic.

    Well done Kurt, keep up the good work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your helpful, thoughtful comment on my blog.